Introducing Transcan Advance
Transcan Advance Cab
The Cab type to fit internally in the bulkhead of a refrigerated rigid or refrigerated van
Transcan Advance Rigid
The Rigid type to fit internally in radio (DIN) slot of a refrigerated rigid or refrigerated van
Transcan Advance Trailer
The Trailer type to fit externally on a refrigerated trailer
HACCP, BRC, GDP, WELMEC 7.2 & GAMP5 Compliant
- Physical printed numerical & graphical proof of temperature through delivery tickets, journey tickets and multi-day printouts.
- Certifications – EN 12830 approved, Class 1 certified, EEC directive 92/1/EWG and UV Bau-und Betriebstechnik certified.
- Multi-lingual operating languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Dutch.
- Solid state memory – to store up to 2 years of temperature data when collected through 8 probes.
- Enhanced blue on black OLED display to make it much easier to read the screen in any light conditions.
- Clear visibility of out-of-range alarms through 8 temperature alarm sets.
- Up to 8 switch inputs (e.g door, defrost, fridge power and user defined).
- Noiseless, high speed thermal printing through single print button.
- USB port to easily download temperature data onto any PC.
- Up to 8 independent temperature sensor inputs.
- Humidity sensor.
Audit trails and audit logs from each journey ensure your fleet is compliant and following industry legislation.
Find Out More
Protect Load Quality
Maintain the quality of your temperature-controlled goods remain so, with instant alerts for temperature threshold breaches, and status updates.
Find Out More
Elevate Customer Service
Live ETA alerts and proof of temperature reports give your customers peace of mind.
Find Out More
Protect Your Perishable Goods
Ensure your temperature-sensitive goods are delivered in the correct conditions at the correct time with the Transcan Advance. Track the temperature, vehicle GPS location and the vehicle status in real-time via our web-based telematics platform and user-friendly mobile app.
Stay Alert to Temperature-Sensitive Deliveries
Give your customers peace of mind and proactively manage your temperature sensitive goods with live temperature threshold alerts and switch status notifications. Fleet operators can receive these via SMS or email, and drivers can receive an in-cab notification, allowing you to intervene and prevent delivery spoilage.
Transcan solutions are HACCP, BRC, GDP, WELMEC 7.2 and GAMP5 complaint.
Ensure your fleet and deliveries are fully compliant with the help of audit trails and temperature logs. Stay ahead of industry requirements and cliental demands with Transcan’s start to finish Proof of Delivery system, giving you a full and detailed overview of your delivery journey.
Schedule temperature reports to go straight into your customers inbox upon delivery completion. Providing peace of mind and a strong line of communication that their temperature sensitive goods are unspoiled. Or alternatively, provide customers with an on-site print-out report from our market-leading data logger, the Transcan Advance.
Driver Performance Monitoring
Our market-leading Driving Performance Monitoring module ensures you improve driver safety and efficiency within your fleet. Our pioneering telematics technology provides live GPS tracking and CANbus data. Have visibility of your entire fleet’s performance, and make informed data driven decisions to improve. Effectively identify unnecessary fuel usage and bad driving habits, such as excessive idling and poor throttle usage, with our market-leading Driving Performance module.
Find Out More
Integrated Live Vehicle Tracking
Truly streamline your operations with an industry-leading integrated vehicle telematics solution. Designed with large fleets in mind. The information you need to plan, manage, and optimise your fleet effectively and with confidence is readily available, in real-time, with live vehicle location and status updates.